Saturday 18 September 2010

College, Acola and the ministry weekend :D

I keep forgetting I have a blog :P that's why I never update (apart from like, now) :D Anyhoo...
I'm rather exhausted today because I had to be up in time to get to church for 9:30 for a bacon sandwich which was surprisingly nice cos I usually don't eat bread from a loaf and also don't usually eat breakfast at all :/ :P
I quite enjoyed the service today though with Rob and Marion White, the youth band were awesome! :D Also, I had an encounter with the Holy Spirit which brought me to tears but in a good way I guess :)
Enjoyed hanging out with people in-between the talks too :D

Haven't blogged since starting at Prior- Got to say that I am enjoying it a lot more than school and a lot more than I expected to so that is good. A bit worried about my Acola consumption though cos now we go into town for dinner and I buy it like every day XD Not good for the teeth! (Or the mental health of a Tilda)
So far I'm keeping up in Chemistry which I didn't expect, slightly flummoxed by biology but I shall go to a workshop to try and catch up (though I don't think anyone else is keeping up either really :P). Philosophy and Ethics is a bit mind boggling because the theories we are talking about just seem so far-fetched to my mind :| Not looking forward to writing an essay next lesson, don't feel too prepared for that! - And maths is still maths :) Haven't really expanded on anything from GCSE yet so it's still quite plain sailing :D
I should probably talk to more new people but I'm too shy :/ :P So I will try harder but tis quite scary D: XD
Gots a headache :/ so that's me done... Looking forward to church tomorrow :D
Green out! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment