Monday 20 June 2011

Another Green Day in a Green Life XD

Hooreet...
Yeh, so I forgot I had a blog again... gots the worst memory in the world :|
Anyhoo, started our new timetables at prior and I only have 2 blocks full for the next 2 weeks! wooooooo! Get the whole of wednesday off, 4 lie-ins and go home early 4 days out of 5! Can't be bad :)
Last exam tomorrow, General Studies part 2! Part 1 was riveting so I'm expecting big things from this next one XD
Looking forward to my lie in tomorrow, my driving lesson on wednesday and Texas on the 9th of July ! Gunna be an awesome trip with some awesome peoples :D
Appreciating the Father's day gift I was given from my son, nommy !
The future's bright, the future's Green ! XD

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time in Texas :p I really dislike my timetable :(

    ReplyDelete