Thursday 22 July 2010

It Has Been Too Long...

It has been rather a long time since I last updated my blog and I am slightly dissapointed with my lack of commitment to update it :/ So I guilt tripped myself in to writing a new post :P :D
Since I last updated I have finished schoooooooooooooool :D ...and subsequently have been very bored :/ But happy most of the time XD
I helped out with assemblies for Naomi and went round all the local primary schools which was actually lots more fun than I thought it would be, (minus the getting up early and the planning for the assembly) but watching the little kids engrossed in what we had to say about God was awesome XD Listening to them singing the songs was cute as well, and I was tempted to steal some of the smallest ones! :D ][
I've also been going to the 'Can I believe?' course at church on wednesdays and have learnt that, yes, I can beliieeeevvveeee XD :P So learnt nothing really tehe :) But it was good to hang out with my homies and eat food anyhooooo!! :D
Another exciting development since I last blogged was my park being built in the Posh Side just in front of the woods XD That has brought me some entertainment and I look forward to it being completed so I can go on the zip wiireeee ^^
Just had my cousins from Carlisle round to stay at my house for a few days and that was a lot of fun, especially the shopping :D:D:D:D and the runaway horse on Saltburn beach :P
They are now gone and I'm all alone :/ ...was actually slightly strange not having Evie sleeping on my floor last night and me didneee like ittt :(
Yet, ho. There is good newssss cos me is gettering a new bicycle, (not that I had one before, except the one from years ago that I spent all my Christmas money on, just to have my brothers break within a few days of having it :@) so me is tres excited about that, even though the bicycle isn't green, (sigh) because they didn't have any in the shop except a male kids one :/ They just don't cater for the Esther Market I guess :/ Anyhoo, me gots a nice pink one, and My mum is collecting it today cos they have been making it over night and me is BUZZING!! cos me hasn't owned a bike in so long, and me has a matching pink helmet tehe :D:D (not that I will wear that too often XD)
As holiday club is next week, I'm off today to go and plan for my part in it. (fun :|) Then later today I endeavour to gallivant about New Marske on me new Bicycleeeee :)
That's about it Folks :)
Love you <3>
(Love Green More) <3>

5 comments:

  1. :/ It changed my hearts and kisses to <3> ...but believe me, they are hearts and kisses XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are definetly hearts and kisses from where I am standing/sitting/chillaxing.

    Keep this up darn you.

    I will wither way without a constant supply of life affirming epic greenness.

    Think of the children (me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By writing an almost negative review on the bike shop and how they don't cater for Estherers, they may lose customers :/
    You said 'me is buzzing'. maybe you should pay less attention to Corin when you watch BB ;o XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah well I actually meant I was BUZZERING*, sorry ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's better XD you Tildafied it

    ReplyDelete