Saturday 1 May 2010

Today Was A Bella Day Than Yesterday XD

Yesterday my stress levels were at the highest they have been for a while due to stress of my drama exam on the 6th May-----> FAIL!
Today redeemed the fail however and aside from the headache and bad neck, I'm feeling gooooodddd :)
Got some productive work done at school (yes, on a Saturday) for my drama exam which has slightly lowered my worry levels. I no longer feel sick thinking about it however I'm still papping it!! D:
Watched The Pursuit of Happyness with my Mum this afternoon which was quite sad but awesome acting on Will Smith's part and the little kid was so awesome and sweet ^^
After the film I began the transformation from Esther Uden (lowly Bydales Student who loves green) in to Bella Swan (clumsy fictional character who loves Edward Cullen and green; not so much :/)
Went to Fi and Luke's dress up party and must say that Fi, Luke, Hannah and Joel looked the best ;o
Had a good time there, just got back and still in costume/ normal clothes that Bella Swan might wear :P ... Gunna mooch out with My Igor for a while for the fun of it XD
Oh yeh also made FAIL mistake of putting 14 on both Fi and Luke's cards when they are 15 but sneakily edited it back so no one will ever know... muahahahaaaa!
Lets hope tomorrow is a good day and brings lots of happyness ;o
laters loserrrrsssss XD

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great time :3

    good luck for drama ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace :D I will need itt!! :P

    ReplyDelete