Thursday 22 April 2010

An Acola Day :)

Had acola in school today (hence the title) so I thought that might be a good representation for the rather awesome day I had today...
I had little work to do in Music XD
Got to pour water in Igor's pockets at dinner timmmeee :D
Physics was epic easy and just messed around with my Igor mainlllyyy!
Then maths was kinda pip squeak ^^
Only annoying thing was that we were supposed to be having a drama rehearsal after school which only Hannah turned up to and everyone else decided to bail on for other commitments without telling anyone else :/ Meant I had missed the bus and had to wait outside for me Mum to come gets me :P Wasn't that bad though I spose XD
Got in a wrote my Personal Statement which in a nutshell said: "I am Esther Uden, I am Epic Awesomeness XD"... Igor can back me up on this :P
Just had fish&chips and more acola and am preparing myself to go out for a wander with my misfits in the nice evening light XD Should be a nice sunset from the comfort of my hill I reckonnnn!
Quite a good day and even better because, guess what ?... Tomorrow's Friidddaaayyyy =D
Laters Losersssss XD

John 15:16- You didn't choose me. I chose you. :)

1 comment: