Tuesday 20 April 2010

School Is Back, Back Again :/

School was okay and I was glad to get some work done in drama at least. PE was epic fail as the wind and sun were against us playing tennis, I don't see their problem. I never did nuffin or nuffin to them! English was just copying stuff down and maths was pip squeak...
Bus was too full to fit Esther on :O shocking if you ask me, had to wait outside in rain for a little bus to come for the spares which was boring as the other people were all younger pupils I didn't know, sept Ryan Comasky! ;o Great :P The bus driver who did eventually come for us was on the phone for a good part of the journey home also so I felt like complaining, and he went the wrong way which thankfully was towards my house so I got off nearer and didn't have to walk as far as usual PTL for that one ! XD
Got home and did quite a lot more chemistry revision than I meant to but that's not really so bad as it's less to do later :P
Going for a wander with my misfits now to distract my mind before I go to sleep :)
Thought I'd leave you with this verse that's on my wall :P
Joshua 1:9- I command you be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your GOD is with you wherever you go.
Encouraging to know that in these testing times. I trust YOU my GOD in all my life's situations (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment